Read the June 2019 Visitor
At the recent Transformational Evangelism conference, pastors from across the Columbia Union Conference gathered to grapple with several questions: What are the best methods to share the message? Whose job is it to evangelize? What is the missing element in many evangelism efforts? And is it really evangelism if you don’t make an appeal?
Read more here and watch presentations from the conference below:
- Sharing the Gospel in a Secular Urban Culture with Roger Hernandez
- Make Your Ministry Intentional with Mike Speegle
- They Don't Need Pity, They Need Partners with David Franklin
- 100 Percent on Mission with Jennifer Deans
- Building a Community Church with the DePaulas
- Watch the news summary of the event
- Watch videos from the Shark Tank Competition
- More videos coming soon!