September 01, 2015 ∙ by Anonymous ∙ in This Month's Issue
How to Start a Mentoring Program
Pastor Trevor Kinlock gives these tips to those who want to start a mentoring ministry:
- Gauge the need within your church and community.
- Pray for and seek committed leaders with a passion for youth.
- Organize a curriculum that ministers to the social, spiritual, cultural and educational enrichment of teens.
- Plan trips and activities that broaden the mentees’ worldview.
- Provide vision and the resources will come.
- Identify your target group and launch the ministry.
- September Feature: Bringing Up Boys
- Artículo especial de Visitor: Criando varones
- The Creation Debate: Why Does it Matter if it Happened in Six Literal Days?
- AWC, anfitrión del Retiro de Mujeres
- How to Start a Mentoring Program
- La Unión auspicia capacitación del Ministerio de Salud
- Pennsylvania emplea a un nuevo director
- Teaching Boys to Trust Again