Spread the Health
Larry Kositsin, Kettering Adventist HealthCare Chaplain and Ismael Gama, Adventist HealthCare's vice president of mission integration and spiritual care, suggest ways you can help share the good work their hospitals are doing:
- Join the social media pages of the Adventist hospitals nearest you and retweet or share their stories.
- Forward stories you see in the Visitor about our health systems.
- Help promote health and wellness events in your community, especially fairs hosted by our churches, schools or other entities.
- During your Sabbath worship services, invite administrators, physicians or employees from Adventist hospitals to offer health nuggets or share news and updates from our facilities.
- Show video clips or slideshows about the work our hospitals are doing during announcement time at church or on screens in the lobby.
- At your church or school, distribute promotional materials about local Adventist health facilities to guests.
- November 2014 Feature: Carousels, Concerts and Clubs
- How you can Spread the Health
- The Church has Moved Toward a Decision on Women’s Ordination. Will it Culminate at the 2015 GC Session?
- Healing—It’s in Our DNA
- Download the November Sunset Calendar
- Adventist HealthCare Unveils new Branding
- November Visitor Bulletin Board